Thursday, November 25, 2010

Turkey!!??????......We're Eating CAKE over here!

Good morning everyone, Matt here again.

Today is a special day to our country and a great opportunity to stop and be thankful for what we have.  Please take a moment to do that.............................

BUT, on November 25th, 2010, the Mullins household is celebrating a little different.  You see, this year Thanksgiving had the nerve to fall on my sweet love's 30th Birthday, so the pilgrims get a back seat this year!

Take a minute today and say a Happy Birthday to Alli today!  You all know her so I dont have to tell you how great she is, but I will anyway.  After I met her, my life was forever changed...it's true.  Colors are brighter, songs sound better, jokes are funnier, the world is a more beautiful place.  It's impossible to cross her path without recognizing the beauty of this woman, which starts inside and radiates her entire being.  I feel like the luckiest person on earth to celebrate every day with her and race home every day to see that beautiful face!

She's the most amazing woman Ive ever met.  No, the she's the most amazing person I've ever met so do me a favor and tell her!

Happy 30th Birthday to the Sexiest Pregnant Chick on earth!

11 comments:

  1. Happy happy birthday Allison! What a sweet hubby you have! Enjoy your day AND your CAKE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy 30th friend!! And, love the post Matt! I hope your day is as fabulous as you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday sweet friend. I hope your day is blessed. love you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awwww...I love it. What a sweet husband you have. ;) Hope your day was/is great! And welcome to the 30 something club! It just gets better! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy 30th Birthday, Allison! As much as we hated not being able to spend it with you, your sweet "little family" made up for it! You can't beat Sea World and Mexican food...ha!

    The day you came into Matt's life forever, changed our lives too! You have been such a blessing to the Mullins family. Besides making our son the happiest he has ever been, giving us the two most beautiful grandchildren (with one more precious boy soon!), you have been a sweet daughter and touched our lives in a special way every day.

    We love you so very, very much!
    Karen & Curtis

    ReplyDelete
  6. You're so sweet, Matt...and YES, you do have a SPECIAL wife! Hope you had a WONDERFUL birthday, Allison- you're an incredible person & are a true inspiration to me!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ahh Matt, so sweet! Happy 30th Allison! My life is blessed by knowing you. I love you lots. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this post from Matt! He loves you soooo much!!! Hope you are already enjoying your Fabulous 30's!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Anonymous10:57 AM

    Great words Matt! You have described Allison to a tea. She is a very special girl to all of us and we hope she had the BEST birthday ever! We love you all. Shelley & Dad

    ReplyDelete
  10. I just got home to my google reader, I'm so sad I missed this on your actual birthday! Hope it was amazing, you deserve it! Loved Matt's post. So presh!

    HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY!! Love love!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Anonymous9:53 PM

    Happy 30th birthday to someone beautiful inside & out!!!! - Tracey Shepherd

    ReplyDelete

 

design + development by fabulous k