Hudson's 'Unk' came to visit us Friday night before he left to go back to Denver. Hudson adores his Unk (especially his guitar talent)! He is Hud's only uncle so they have a pretty tight bond. We had a good visit. We won't see him again until the baby comes in July. We'll miss you UNK!
Monday, February 05, 2007
My new favorite pictures....
Hudson's 'Unk' came to visit us Friday night before he left to go back to Denver. Hudson adores his Unk (especially his guitar talent)! He is Hud's only uncle so they have a pretty tight bond. We had a good visit. We won't see him again until the baby comes in July. We'll miss you UNK!
Love,
Allison
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Aww. It looks like Hudson had fun. Kids love music and they love to watch people REALLY play it. My girls love to listen to me (DON'T LAUGH!!!) play my flute. It is so cute though when they BEG me to do it. I think the guitar thing is a little cooler and my girls like when I do that too, but the flute is their favorite. And of course Paul is like a rock and roll man on that thing!! That boy can JAM!!
ReplyDeleteI think the bond between Hudson and 'Unk' is awesome. My kids have that with my brother too. So sweet!
You're due on my birthday :)!
ReplyDeleteHey!
ReplyDeleteYeah we want to come try RH! I will let you know when. Casey works every other weekend so I could be by myself. Who knows!
I am glad you found your place! :)
I love Hudson's UNK too. So cute! I am waiting for my special phone call:)
ReplyDelete