Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Crystal's shower and Harpers 2 mo. check-up

We had a great time Sunday. We went to Crystal and Micah's couple's baby shower. It was so fun and so great to see a lot of great friends from college. We loaded up the kiddos and headed to Patrizios in Highland Park. There was a great turn-out and baby Jaxon got a lot of goodies. It really makes you appreciate those in your life that you don't get to see that often, but you pick right up where you left off when you do see them. The kids were great and our time with everyone was not long enough.

I do have to say HI to all of my favorite "blog-stalkers" that confessed this to me last weekend. Glad you girls can keep up with me, but I'd really love it if you would start a blog so I could STALK you too!!! Loved seeing all you "stalkers" this weekend!! :)***OK, I feel so stupid....I was reading back thru this and realized that I wrote STOCKERS not once but twice. I don't know if I am getting dumber by the day, but yeah it's pretty embarassing my grammer and spelling mess-ups!! Forgive me for not "proof reading" my work!!!***

Hudson and Harper had a great time too because they were loved on and passed around the entire time. They also got to see their buddies Todd and Natalie. Todd and Hudson are a month apart and Natalie and Harper are 2 months apart. I would LOVE LOVE LOVE it if we lived closer so they could play more. It was fun seeing the babies together though! Don't worry I have pictures!

Harper turned 2 months old on the 5th, so her check-up yesterday. B R U T A L!!! Those shots are horrible. 4 total. She cried the hardest I have ever seen her cry and she actually had tears. So sad. I had the biggest lump in my throat trying so hard to fight my own tears. She weighed 13 lbs (95th) and is 23 and 1/4 inches long (75th). She is one growin' girl. She was super fussy after all of those yucky shots yesterday, so we had extra cuddling time. I am thankful for my healthy girl and boy!

Here are some cute pictures from the shower, and a cute picture of Todd and Hudson when they were just babies. So cute!!!







5 comments:

  1. How CUTE!!! I miss ya'll so much!

    Love,
    April

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous2:56 PM

    What cute pictures!! I have a little tear in my eye!! Those boys are growing up wayyyy too fast, and I know that the girls will too. :( I LOVED seeing you and your family on Sunday. I know that if we lived closer, we would be family friends. Matt & Brian would get along great! When is a good time to plan a get-together? We are in school on Tues/Thurs. Any other day of the week is great for us!

    ReplyDelete
  3. so cute!! love those pics. I've been meaning to call, but you know how that goes

    ReplyDelete
  4. OH MY WORD!!! I cannot BELIEVE how cute Harper is. I need to call you SO bad. WOW. YOU HAVE 2 KIDS!!! She is the most adorable baby!! I love ya'll. I'm calling you THIS WEEK!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How fun! What a fun weekend to see everyone. Aimee and Bryan said they were going to that shower. It is so crazy to hear about blog stalkers...they all need to get one. I agree. Your sweet baby girl is so pretty.

    ReplyDelete

 

design + development by fabulous k