My WINNER'S winnings came in the mail today, and I am so excited to share it with them.
First off is my GRAND PRIZE WINNER Annalee.

Annalee, I have wanted this initial wreath for several years now. I decided this year would be the year that I finally got one. I hope you enjoy your "M" as much as I will enjoy mine!!! I hope it is something special that you pull out each year at Christmas time!!!

My 2nd runner-up Molly is the winner of The Pioneer Woman's very first cookbook! I absolutely LOOOVE The Pioneer Woman. Her recipes are fantastic and her blog is so much fun to read. I also love her story in how she became 'The Pioneer Woman'. Molly, I hope you enjoy this cookbook...especially now that it is the holidays!!! I bought one for myself and I know it will be one that I use often!!
First off is my GRAND PRIZE WINNER Annalee.
Annalee, I have wanted this initial wreath for several years now. I decided this year would be the year that I finally got one. I hope you enjoy your "M" as much as I will enjoy mine!!! I hope it is something special that you pull out each year at Christmas time!!!
My 2nd runner-up Molly is the winner of The Pioneer Woman's very first cookbook! I absolutely LOOOVE The Pioneer Woman. Her recipes are fantastic and her blog is so much fun to read. I also love her story in how she became 'The Pioneer Woman'. Molly, I hope you enjoy this cookbook...especially now that it is the holidays!!! I bought one for myself and I know it will be one that I use often!!
And lastly to Jenny and Valerie I am sending my favorite "PICK ME UPS" to the both of you! I hope you enjoy something fantastic from Starbucks AND Sonic from me!! Think of me as you indulge!! My most favorite thing from Starbucks is a Grande Americano with cream and 1 splenda. BUT if you want to TOTALLY indulge (and I hope you do), get one of their holiday lattes and enjoy EVERY.SINGLE.SIP! And as for your sonic drink...you can really stretch this gift card if you go between 2-4!! My favorite is a ROUTE 44 Diet COKE! I am enjoying mine as I write this!!!
SO HAPPY 4 YEARS BLOG FRIENDS!! This was such a fun give-away for me!! I hope my winners love their gifts as much as I love giving them to you!!!
Love, Allison
Don't think I'm not going to get that cookbook autographed when she Comes dec 1st!!! Thank you!!!"$
ReplyDeleteAllison - you are so fun & generous to do this amazing giveaway!! I still have all of the things I "won" from your giveaway last year! YOU are amazing!!!
ReplyDeleteOh yea!!! You are so sweet & generous to do this, it is so exciting! I heart Sonic...Route 44 Vanilla Dr Pepper for me! I have recently become a super addicted Starbucks fan, I know, way behind on the bandwagon. I am in love with the Mocha Frappucinno, so much I have been the last 3 days...yikes! So I am very excited!I will definitely think of you when I am having my 'pick me ups'!
ReplyDeleteahhhh, i knew i would love anything you picked out, but i am BLOWN AWAY by this prize!
ReplyDeletelet me assure you our "M" wreath will be used every christmas and continually make me smile at your generosity! i am SO SO excited!
Al, you are SO VERY cute, creative and thoughtful!!!!
ReplyDeleteHow fun!! I love Starbucks and Sonic. You are too generous and so fun! Thanks. I love that wreath, as well. So cute.
ReplyDelete