Sweet Huddy Buddy graduated from pre-school on Friday. It was such a sweet morning. I did not completely loose it and lay on the floor in fetal position & cry my eyes out. I did good! It was a celebration of what all they have gained in preschool. The songs they sang were so cute. Miss Selma gave the sweetest 'charge' to the graduates. (It was then that the lump in my throat came and I was fighting the tears). We are so proud of Hudson. My heart could burst with how proud I am of the little boy he is. He has done wonderful this year in his pre-k class. Letting him have this year to grow and learn in pre-K and yet still have time to veg out and play at home was by far the greatest decision we have made to date as parents. (totally serious). He has matured so much and we have such a strong peace that Hudson is beyond ready to shine so bright as he begins kinder in August.
 |
| Hudson and his Happy Horse teacher, Ms Harris. |
 |
| The graduate. |
 |
| Sweet Holt slept through the entire ceremony. |
|
|
On the same day Harper's class celebrated her birthday. My kids feel robbed because they don't get the 'school' experience of sharing their birthdays with their friends. I very much appreciated Ms. Marshall loving on her summer birthday students and giving them a day in May to have a birthday party. Harper and I made cupcakes the day before. She LOVED baking and doing the sprinkles. It was fun doing it with her. I loved seeing her so excited to celebrate. I could not believe I was sticking 4 CANDLES in that cupcake. How did that happen??? I could go on and on about how wonderful this year of preschool has been for Harper. She has loved every minute of it. She has shined so bright. I am thankful for her class, her teacher, and that Harper has heard every day that, "God made her MIGHTY!"---And she believes it!
 |
| Ms Marshall thanking God for Harper before the cupcakes. (ahh the tears!)! Hearing someone that loves your child pray over them...well, there are no words what it means to me. |
 |
| Harper LOVES her teacher. and I do mean LOVES her! (we all do)! |
We had Hudson's last game on Saturday. We will be out of town for his last 2 games. We have had the best experience with t-ball. It has been so much fun for all of us. Seeing him love it so much and look forward to it has been the best part. It has been great sharing the experience with some of our dearest friends too. Hudson and Thomas have been so fun to watch! I am looking forward to Fall bball!
 |
| GOO RANGERS!! |
My goodness time is clipping along. These kids (all three) are the most precious ever. We are so blessed to have such wonderful grandbabies. We hope you all have an awesome summer and we look forward to seeing all of you again real soon. We love y'all...Grammy and Daddy Pops
ReplyDeleteThe boys in their matching Polos!! So cute! Don't you just love dressing them alike!? ;) You know I do! Ha! Anyhow, your kiddos are so precious. Glad Hudson loved baseball...Jake loves it, too! Isn't it SO fun to watch as a mom! I love it!!
ReplyDeleteWhat a wonderful year the kids have had! I can't believe Hudson will be in kindergarten...just seems like yesterday he was Holton's age! Harper...almost 4...it was like yesterday that she "popped" out! Holton is fitting into the family like he has always been there. God has truly blessed the Mullins family with three precious little ones.
ReplyDeleteWe love you, mini & papa