Holton Matthew you are 1 today. I cannot believe it. I can vividly remember how excited we were all the days leading up to your arrival. We almost could not control ourselves we were so ready to finally meet you. You were so loved and adored by us before we even saw your face. How knowing you and your BIG personality and loving you has been one of the greatest joys of my life. You are nothing but pure joy. I will never forget the moment I saw your face for the first time....Oh how there is nothing like that moment. Sometimes I feel like I could just burst I love you so much. You smile all day long. It takes nothing for us to get a sweet grin out of you, or a laugh too....and you have been that way since you learned how to smile and laugh. It's effortless for you-- almost like it's just a part of your face-that smile. It takes me so long to go grocery shopping when I take you along with me because you ham it up for everyone that comes in your eye contact. You smile, squeal, and do whatever it takes to get a shopper's attention---and do they ever have to stop to come say hello to you. I love it. Today out of the blue a lady at Costo came up to me after watching you and I interact for a while and told me how blessed I am to have such "a beautiful, happy baby boy." That is you Holty---our beautiful, happy baby boy. I am honored to be your mommy. I love watching you discover your world around you. I love the way you adore your daddy, and your brother and sister. You light up when you see them. I want you to know one thing for certain....Your family is wild about you. You have done nothing but bring us joy and happiness.
I love you to the moon and back a hundred times,
your Mommy

We love you so much Holton Matthew Mullins! You have been such a sweet and precious blessing...your smile and laughter are contagious.
ReplyDeleteLove, Mini & Papa